E-ATP, a division of the Association of Test Publishers (ATP), brings together European test publishers and related organisations for the purposes of networking, sharing innovative ideas, and creating educational and marketing opportunities related to testing and assessment.
E-ATP’s mission is:
- To unite European test publishers and related professional organisations together into a permanent organisation to foster and maintain collegial relations among themselves, and to enable them to work with other professional and business organisations that have an interest in testing and its uses.
- To inform and educate the public, governments and businesses about the test publishing industry and the science that supports it.
- To promote and preserve positive public perceptions about testing and assessment and advance the image of testing as beneficial for society.
- To support the professionalism of all those who are involved in the activity of testing by encouraging education, training, and exchanges of best practices.
Why Join E-ATP?
The benefits of membership in ATP and its European Division, E-ATP, include:
Learn more and join E-ATP
- Networking Opportunities - Meet your colleagues and leaders in the international test publishing and assessment services community at annual conferences and division meetings. Join international divisions representing special interest areas of testing for Clinical, Education, Industrial/Organisational, Certification/Licensure, and Workforce Skills Credentialing.
- Preview of Innovations in Assessment and Testing - Attend conferences and meetings where you will see and hear new ideas stemming from innovative field research and new product developments.
- Business Opportunities - Become involved in Association activities that will help you gain new insights and develop new business leads for your company.
- Advocacy - Become a part of ATP members’ collective voice in the international test publishing community and advocate for best practices.
- Up to Date Information about Assessment Related Trends - ATP members receive the Test Publisher industry newsletter, ATP Updates, and have access to the on-line Journal of Applied Testing Technology (“JATT”), providing news on trends and issues in the testing and assessment services industry.
- Advertising Opportunities - ATP members have a listing on the ATP website with links directly to their organisation’s website. Members also receive discounts on job listings in the ATP Career Center.
- Protection - ATP has an active Security Committee which vigorously defends the intellectual property rights of test publishers worldwide.